Vaughan’s Lawn, Weed Killer Acme Vintage Advertising Seed Company Can. Nice condition, believe it to be from the 1950s. Ships usps ground We are a father and daughter team that are always on the search for unique and cool new and vintage items you simply can’t live without. We do recycle some shipping materials if at all possible to keep the prices low for our customers It is buyer’s responsibility to make sure your shipping address is correct. We are not responsible for problems resulting from buyer providing the wrong address at check out. Please message us immediately and we can try to correct before ships, but we cant always guarantee, as we try to ship as soon as possible usually every 2-3 days (excluding holidays) We are selling some new, used, vintage and repurposeditems.We do inspect each item for broken, missing parts or damage before listing and take additional pictures if necessary (damaged, ripped or stained areas will be either circled or green dot near it) but we may sometimes miss small things. We do our best to list any problems or defects we find in our description. Please refer to pictures for full item condition and details. Please note that items only come with what is pictured, but if you see mickey show up in some pictures, he’s for measuring purposes only, same with rulers and yard sticks. Thank you for shopping with us and please check out our eBay Store Michigan_thrifter for even more cool and unique items. Positive feedback greatly helps our small store, we leave positive feedback soon as items are paid for.
- Category: Collectibles:Advertising:Agriculture:Other Agricultural Ads
- Price: $49.95
- Condition: Used
- Product’s Country: Benton Harbor, Michigan
- eBay product sold by: michigan_thrifter
- Received 1158 feedbacks, feedback percentage is 100
This collectible advertising item falls under the category of Other Agricultural Ads. It is priced at $49.95 and is in used condition. The product is located in Benton Harbor, Michigan and is being sold by michigan_thrifter on eBay. The seller has received a total of 1158 feedbacks with a feedback percentage of 100, indicating a high level of customer satisfaction.
There are several reasons why this product is worth purchasing:
- Rare Collectible: This item falls under the category of collectibles and is a unique piece of advertising memorabilia related to agriculture. It is a great addition to any collection.
- Reasonable Price: Priced at $49.95, this item offers good value for money considering its rarity and collectible nature.
- Used Condition: While the product is used, it is still in good condition, making it suitable for display or further preservation.
- Trusted Seller: The product is being sold by michigan_thrifter, who has received a high number of positive feedbacks with a 100% feedback percentage. This indicates a reliable and trustworthy seller.
Overall, this collectible advertising item is a valuable find for collectors interested in agricultural ads. Its rarity, reasonable price, and the reputation of the seller make it a worthwhile purchase.